你分 × 我享 = 我們一起分享 :)
“Tjimur Arts Festival” is an arts platform for learning together and sharing. In
“Living Together”, we integrated the social and ethical spirits of the Paiwan people into the idea of the project. The ethics of the Paiwan people are broad and complex. To put them in a simple way, we can use two examples: In the Paiwan society, there are nobles and commoners. The classes are inherited. One’s family name, name of houses, and clothing must be chosen based on his class. In circle dances in weddings and religious ceremonies, dancers are arranged according to their classes. When a family made some delicious foods such as "avai" and "cjinavo", they would actively share with their neighbors. When someone killed a wild boar in hunting, he would share it with the whole community. Every family gets a share. Cooperation, mutual help, and sharing can be seen everywhere in the Paiwan society.
We invite you to get together with us, learning the Paiwan spirit of sharing and
enjoying a joyful night with us.
You share x I share = We share together.
1. Admission is free. The only requirement is that you show up in confidence so that you would look beautiful or handsome.
1. We will provide only drinks.
2. If you are willing to bring something delicious to the venue to share, please choose dry foods that are easy to hold or take home if possible.
3. We won’t provide any there is no tableware available.
4. There will be a DJ playing music for us to move together.